Sunday, September 26, 2010

Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystals Review


Naturally Fresh Deodorants are all natural crystal deodorants.  These are not to be confused with an antiperspirant.  The deodorants just work with your skin to block odor.

Some Facts that i have learned about these products:
  • The Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystals are made of mineral salts which are pure and natural, fragrance free, non-staining and provide up to 24-hour, hypoallergenic protection against body and foot odor 
  • All products are 100% pure and natural, contain no harmful aluminum or parabens and are made with pharmaceutical grade mineral salts
  • These products are safe to use while pregnant.
  • Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystals are good for men, women and youths who have reached the age of puberty
  • The solid crystals will last up to one-year once it is opened and used. It never expires if unopened. The roll-ons and spray mists have a two-year shelf life and once opened are good up to one year

Naturally Fresh Sent me a small care package featuring a little bit of everything.   Included in my package i received the Roll on deodorants, Crystal Deodorants, Spray Mists, and even Chap stick.
I have used the body spray, and roll on deodorants and loved them.  When first trying them, I did not know what to expect.  I was skeptical thinking that they would keep the stink away while i was working, but it has held up!  The roll on is actually my favorite of the deodorants.  It has such a refreshing smell (Tropical Breeze) - and quite a cool/cold feel when putting on.  This should have a 24 hour protection, but if you are very active, you may need to apply it more than once through the day. I have concluded that I actually look forward to putting on deodorant in the morning.
I also absolutely LOVE their line of lip care.  According to Naturally Fresh, "MoistStic SPF 15 is the absolute best lip protection in the world!! Once you try it you’re hooked"  These feature the taste and smell of peppermint, the tingle of Tea Tree Oil and glides on smooth.  All of these claims are true.  I am always trying new chap sticks  but when I find one I like, I become faithful  and I think I may have found the one!

Thank you Naturally Fresh for sharing with me your great products. 

*I received a deodorant care package for review.  The opinions in this review are 100% mine.  I was not financially compensated for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment