Monday, September 6, 2010

Blogmania Sponsor Spotlight - Crazy Dog Tees


School has started in many places - and it starts here in Michigan today. With all the running around did you make sure to get a great wardrobe? That's where Crazy Dog Tees comes in. Crazy Dog Tees include Funny Tees and Vintage T Shirts. These shirts are a great price - ranging from 6.99 and up. These T-Shirts are a great hit with the High School and College Kids.
Crazy Dog Tees sent me 1 shirt for review. Being able to choose a shirt that I liked, I ended up receiving We used the chart to guess the size. These shirts do run true to size. I love the cute style tee's but can never seem to find one that fits me right. Until I received this Tee in the mail. I chose the Sick of My job shirt. It features a Carousel Horse who is throwing up in a garbage can... Hence Sick of it's job. This shirt has gone through the wash a couple of times since I have received it. The fibers and colors are holding up fully!

You can find them on Facebook. Also, take the chance to Sign Up for their Newsletter



You will have the chance to get these bonus entries until 11:59 est on 9/16/2010.
*I was sent these products for Review Only. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% mine. I was not paid for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment