Sunday, September 12, 2010

DiamondEarrings.org Review

Are you looking for beautiful Diamond Earrings, but can not afford the price tag? Well, I have a solution that you may like. Right now Diamond Earrings has a special going on.

I was offered 1 Pair of Earrings for review from DiamondEarrings.org. At first look, these look like beautiful diamond Earrings, but they are simulated-diamond earrings, set in sterling silver. They were delivered in a heart shaped box. I dont get to Dress up very often, So I have never broken down to buy a pair of diamond Earrings. But these earrings give me just the right amount of dress up for any special occasion.

How can you receive you own pair? Well, for a limited time, they are offering these great earrings at a great price of 3.77 (just the price of shipping)? Whats the catch? All you have to do is mention the website - http://www.diamondearrings.org/ - Select your earrings, pay the 3.77, and wait. They should be shipped in about 10 business days. This is a limited time offer and they only allow 1 set of earrings per household.

*I was sent these products for Review Only. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% mine. I was not paid for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment