Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Blogmania Sponsor Spotlight - Tropical Traditions

I have another great sponsor for Blogmania this year. Tropical Traditions has offered to be a sponsor for this great event.

There are so many recipes that you can you Coconut oil. My favorite Recipe to try was the french toast. You can find some of the many recipes here. There are also hundreds of uses besides cooking that you can use coconut oil for. For Example: Lip Balm, Hair Conditioner, Body Lotion and more.

Tropical Traditions sent me a Generous Sample Size to try. They sent me a whole 32 oz Jar of their Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil. When it is below 76 degrees F it is a solid, when it warms up above 76 degrees it starts to turn liquid.

I am, by no means, a Fancy Cook - So I split my jar of coconut oil up between me, my aunt and my coworker. Those two are always experimenting with new foods and flavor combination. My aunt made Green beans sauteed in Coconut oil with Fresh Garlic. Quoted from her " The coconut was not overpowering. It added a bit of ... (read more)

What would you make with your Coconut Oil?

Take the chance to sign up for their Email Subscription here.
You can also follow them on Twitter


Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.
You will have the chance to get these bonus entries until 11:59 est on 9/16/2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment