Monday, September 6, 2010

Blogmania Sponsor Spotlight - EcoZip Bags


Another one of my Sponsors for Blogmania is EcoZip Bag. This company Produces Zip bags that have 2 separate compartments. These bags can be used for everything from snacks and lunches to travel accessories.

With the 2 in one technology, you will be saving time and using fewer plastic bags for a single lunch. The EcoZip Company is proud that they are able to produce their bags with 20% less plastic which in turn allows them to use less resources in making their products. There are 3 different sizes of Eco-Zip Bags: Snack/Sandwich, Storage/Quart and Storage/Gallon.

The great people at Eco-Zip has sent me some of their Snack/Sandwich bags to try. I will have to say this is a great idea. It is perfect for that back to school lunches. It has just the right size portion for the sandwich. And you will be able to give your child a proportional size snack. There are 3 Zippers - one on each end and one in the middle. Which make for great snack bags for group outings. When I read that it was made with 20% less plastic, I thought it was going to be thin and flimsy. But EcoZip has stood up to the test and the bags feel strong and secure. I Can not wait to try these more in my Son's lunchbox.

Check out Ecozip on their website. You can also follow them on Facebook


You will have the chance to get these bonus entries until 11:59 est on 9/16/2010.
*I was sent these products for Review Only. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% mine. I was not paid for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment