Thursday, June 17, 2010

Target Spree


Well, after reading Kerry's (from Totally Target) posts about all the pet clearances a Target... I realized i had 20 of the Tidy Cat Litter Coupons... (i have 3 cats, so im always getting litter) so my hubby and i took a little venture to the local target... and low and behold... THEY WERE ON CLEARANCE! 1.23 for a 10lb bag... JACKPOT!!! I cleaned them out - they only had 11... and i asked the associate if they could see if another target had any more... and the next closes had 24 bags on hand... So guess where i went! Yep, you guessed it... Target! I picked up another 18 bags... and checked out... Total OOP for 29 10lb bags of cat litter.... 18.40! That was including Tax! The cats are definatly set for the year now :D The cashier at the first target was sooo impressed at what 11bags cost me ($3.34)...
This is my purchase:

Trans 1
11 bags @ 1.23
11 1.00/1 Coupons
Total OOP: 3.34

Trans 2:
18 bags @ 1.23
1 20 oz. Mt. Dew @ 1.59
10 $1.00/1 Coupons
Total OOP: 15.06

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was great knowing that the cats are going to be set for a while, and i wont have to worry about buying it for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in Michigan too and also have 3 cats..LOL! I might be checking my Target to see if they have any left. I hope we don't shop at the same one. I also volunteer at our local Humane Society and know are always in need of litter donations..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got back from my store.. We still had some in stock... =) I only had 2 coupons for the litter but picked up some other great pet deals. I will have a nice sized donation the next time we go volunteer. My cats also benefitted from the food clearance. Thanks for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam, what part of MI do you shop? Im in Macomb, and i know that the couple targets around me, only had 1 or 2 left...

    ReplyDelete