Friday, July 30, 2010
Every woman needs something sexy for their bedroom wear! With Eden Fantasys you can have that! Eden Fantasys is an online Adult Store. When trying to find something to spice up the bedroom wear, I scrolled through the catalogs of Eden Fantasys. They have a little bit of something for everyone. The Fetish Femme Babydoll caught my attention. This sheer black babydoll is open front with a little black buckle closure that sits right below the "girls". It looked great on the model - and I hoped it would fit me!
The people at Eden Fantasy ship extremely quick! It actually arrived a day earlier than I thought it would. Luckily I was able to intercept the mail that day, and grabbed my package. I didn't want the hubby to see it until I made sure it fit right. My package was shipped in a plain white box via Priority Mail. They carefully wrapped the lingerie in pink tissue paper and packaged paper around it so the package wouldn't arrive wrinkled.
This babydoll is perfect for a summers night. It is made from Chiffon. Chiffon is a plain-woven sheer fabric, which does have some stretch and a slightly rough feel. It is so lightweight and airy. The Fetish Femme Babydoll hangs perfectly; hugging the girls nicely and flows to hide the hips - and any other mommy pouch that may still be lingering. It does come with a choker - which is cute, but not necessary. The choker ties in the back and features the little buckle on the front - to match the babydoll top. It does come with matching sheer black bikini panties. They also came in the large - but don't worry, if they don't fit you, then you can wear any cute black bottoms (or if you wish a splash of bright pink) to make the outfit complete. The panties that I received didn't fit comfortably on me, so i chose to wear one of my one.
The cut of this babydoll is great. The stitching was flawless on mine. All the seems held together - even after a wash. They do recommend very gentile hand washing for this garment. But, shh.... the hubby washed mine in with the normal wash. He did hang dry it though, so it would have no chance to shrink.
Sizing - there was no discrepancy in sizing for me. I ordered a Large - and it fit perfectly. I am usually a 12/14 in sizing. The Large is rated to be a 10/14 in body size and a C-D cup size. It didn't offer firm cup support, but chiffon is known to stretch.
Overall, I would give this a 5 out of 5 and I am pretty sure my hubby would agree! The only thing that I wish is that the buckle on the front of the chest had 1 extra buckle hole; just to give a little more closure.
** I was given this babydoll to review from Eden Fantasys. This review is 100% my own opinion.
Yep The Rocket "Blast Off" Play Tent.
This arrived in the mail today - Right on time! Our dogs announced the arrival of this package by barking their heads off.. I ran to the door to receive the package...and My son was right behind waiting to open it. For all those who don't know, I have a 3 1/2Year old son who looks forward to opening the mail with mommy! And when something comes in the mail with his name on it... He tells EVERYONE! Gotta love it.
Daddy put the tent together while I was at work today. He said that the directions were Extremely easy to follow and it wasn't hard to put together at all - except for having to crawl inside to tie the strings around the pole. (wow, that must have been a funny sight. Too bad I was not home to view it)
When i got home from work, My Lil Guy was all excited to tell me about his new ROCKET! He was ready to get away from the dinner table to go take me to play in it. But alas, he finished eating first than took me downstairs to play in the rocket.
Yes I did crawl into the tent with him. Surprisingly there was enough room for me to sit up(I'm about 5'3")! This Rocket is 56" tall and 40" in diameter. It would easily hold a couple young ones. There are 2 openings (doors) that the children can crawl in and out of. It also has 2 window cutouts - which is great for peering out while your Flying into Space!
The structure of this Rocket is held up by poles. The Body of the rocket is blue and made from a softer material. The Top of the rocket is Silver and more Sturdy. The outside of the rocket has a couple of pieces of Velcro. It comes with a few different Space Themed Decals that you can put wherever you think they should go on the rocket. This is great for a child who loves to REDECORATE!
My one cat did decide to make a home out of it. He's actually sleeping in it right now! Well, speaking of Sleep, That is where i am going to be heading!
Thank you again CSN Stores for this great Review Opportunity.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Well since I didnt state Eastern Standard Time for my Giveaway ending. I will be allowing it to run until 2:59am Eastern Standard Time - So everyone on the coast can get a chance to enter last minute! So with that said, Get to Entering!
I will be choosing a winner tomorrow morning! Winner will be chosen by Random.org. and will be notified by email.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
These pieces make Great Gifts! Stock up Early for Christmas!
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Cool For School Event!
This event will run August 1st Through August 31st.
Some of the companies included in the giveaways will be:
Rock N Learn
and more to come!!!!
I am still accepting sponsors!
If you make/sell back-to-school related items and would like to sponsor a review/giveaway, please send contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get yourself and your children Ready and Cool For School!
15.00 EcoMom Gift Card - Ends July 31
Easy Lunchbox System - Ends July 28
Hosted by Familylicious, Nine More Months , and Sugar Pop Ribbons
Hosted By Twee Poppets Review and Giveaway!
Hosted by Hosted by Survey Junkie,Little Yaya's,
Monday, July 26, 2010
15.00 EcoMom Gift Card - Ends July 31
Easy Lunchbox System - Ends July 28
Fancy Meeting You
Hosted by Midday Escapades and One 2 Try.
Hosted by Momm2twogirls!
Making Friends Monday
Hosted by Living on Love and Cents, Mon Cheri, The Thrifty Things, Reviewed By Mom , Coupons are Great.
Hosted by Giveaway Blogdom
Friday, July 23, 2010
1. What were your school colors? Blue and Gold (H.S.) and Black & Gold (college)
2. What's the best compliment you ever received? At work one day i was helping a family with 2 young kids... the youngst came up to me and talked to me and was "playing" with me while i helped find the older child some skates.... When the sale was over the mom came up to me and said "you must be a very kindhearted person, he never talks to anyone"
3. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper? Usually i buy Charmin. Thats what everyone can agree on
4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? Nope... Most of the time i am planning my own parties. I have thrown a suprize party though for my mom. it was great
5. What is one material possession that you "can't live without"? Probably my car - its a 30 min drive to work...and i hate driving others cars if i dont have to.
If you want to participate in this 5 question friday - go here and signup on the linky.
15.00 EcoMom Gift Card - Ends July 31
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Do you hate going into the store and not being able to find trendy clothes in your size? I know I do. Alight.com is rapidly becoming the leading specialty online store dedicated to Plus Size Trendy Clothes. They have everything from Plus Size Cocktail Dresses to Plus Size Tops, Jeans and Skirts.
Alight.com and MISavings have worked together to give my Plus Size readers a great opportunity! Each month MISavings will be featuring a giveaway for one of Alight.com's Trendy tops (chosen by Alight) in Your Size!
Mandatory Entry*: You have to sign up for the Alight.com mailing list/newsletter and leave me a comment that you did - with the email address you used to sign up for it.
*The winner of this giveaway must be signed up with alight.com to receive their newsletter/mailing list. If the selected winner is not signed up with Alight.com, she will then forfeit her prize and a new winner will be chosen.
1. Follow Alight.com on Twitter
2. Become a Fan on Facebook
3. Follow Me via GFC
4. Tweet or Retweet this giveaway (With @alightcom in it)
This giveaway will remain open until August 22, 2010 at 11:59pm E.S.T.
A winner will be chosen by Random.org
EcoMom carries a vast array of products - from Organic Foods to Toys and books. Especially the Plum and Revolution lines, which offer a vast array of products for every age - from high chair to lunch box stages. Right now they have a great Savings Opportunity! EcoPass gives you 15% off and free shipping on every order. ,This great features is $99 -which comes out to $0.28 per day and pays for itself so quickly. And in July they are offering EcoPass for life - instead of just for a year.
They are also giving my readers a special savings through August. Just use the code - SBBl509 -when you go to check out for a savings of 15% off your first purchase.
The Generous people over at EcoMom sent me the Revolution Food Sampler - including 6 Mash-ups and 6 Sandwich bars. Both my son and i tried the Mash-ups... I defiantly have to say that the mixed berry was by far our favorite. They have the texture of Applesauce but the awesome berry flavor! I will admit I looked a little goofy sipping out of the mash-up container, but boy the taste was worth it! We also tried the Grammy Sammy. They are the perfect size for an after nap snack or after dinner desert (The 'lil guy wants to save the rest of the sandwich bars for snacks at Grammy's this week- LOL)
You can buy the products listed above and more at EcoMom.com
Or you can enter to win
The EcoMom Team has given me the opportunity to give one of my readers a $15.00 Gift Card for an EcoMom.com purchase.
Go to EcoMom.com and leave a comment about your favorite item
Please include your email address so i know where to contact you if you are the winner.
1. Follow EcoMomCEO on Twitter
2. Join EcoMom's Newsletter
3. Become a Fan of EcoMom on Facebook
4. Follow MISavings through GFC
Please leave a separate comment for each entry - followed with your email so I know how to contact you.
This give away is open until July 31, 2010 at 11:59pm E.S.T
Winners will be selected by Random.org.
*This review is 100% my opinion. I received the product(s) above for review purposes only. I was not paid for this review.
Here's how it works:
- Create a new Tuesday Tag-Along blog post. Include the Tuesday Tag-Along button by copying and pasting the code above. (You are also welcome to copy and paste these instructions in their entirety, or any portion of this Tuesday Tag-Along blog post!)
- Add your blog name and the URL of your TTA post to the MckLinky below.
- Follow Twee Poppets, the hostess blog listed in the first slot. Twee Poppets will follow you back! (Note: If you want Twee Poppets to follow you back, you MUST leave her a comment saying that you are a new follower and leave a link to your blog!)
- Follow the Blog Hopper of the Week, listed in the second slot. To learn how to be chosen as the Blog Hopper of the Week, read the red text below.
- If you can, please follow the blogs in the three slots before you (e.g., if you're number 20, follow numbers 19, 18, and 17). This is not mandatory, but it will help ensure that everyone who signs up gets a few new followers!
- Follow as many other blogs as you want. The more you follow, the more that will follow you back! Be sure to tell them that you're following from Tuesday Tag-Along! You may also want to leave a link to your blog so they can return your follow more easily.
- When you get a new follower through Tuesday Tag-Along, be sure to follow them back! It's just common courtesy. :)
- Follow all 5 Hosts 1 - 5
- Snag the button & link code to post on your blog
- Add your blog with the link from your FMBT post( NOT YOUR BLOG HOP or GIVEAWAYS PLEASE)
- Follow as many blogs as you would like & Follow back anyone who leaves you a comment
Monday, July 19, 2010
This is a great system for everyone to have! I was extremely impressed how easy the container snapped together - even my 3 1/2 year old can use it. I personally chose the black bag and container set to review, Figuring this would be the most versatile color for the whole family to use. I am looking forward to getting a lot of use out of it this upcoming school year! I have a DH who is a substitute teacher and takes lunches every day. Now he wont have to worry about taking a batman or toy story bag that barely holds a sandwich much less a side dish. Its great that the containers are DISH Washer and Microwave Safe. Now i don't have to worry about finding an extra plate when i bring something that needs to be rewarmed. And the great thing about this system... it comes with 4 containers. This is especially great when both my husband and i want to take healthy lunches to work the same day. Also you can put multiple containers in the bag - so if you and your family wanted to take a lunch to the beach or park - you can do so with out having to take separate boxes.
You can buy this set- with a bag color of your choice - at their online store
Or you can win it! EasyLunchboxes.com is allowing me to giveaway one of these systems to one of my followers!
To be entered into this give away you Must go to their website and leave a comment below about something you have learned about the EasyLunchbox products.
As bonus entries you can:
1. Follow me via GFC
2. Follow me via Twitter
3. Subscribe to my postings Via Feedburner
Please leave a comment for each bonus entry.
Please leave your email along with your comments so I am able to contact the winner when the giveaway is over.
This giveaway ends Wednesday July 28th at 11:59pm and the winner will be chosen by Random.org.
Good luck to all who enter.
The rules to Marvelous Monday are simple:
1.) Link up your blog in the linky below, one blog per link please.
2.) Grab the little button on the top and post it to your sidebar or blogroll to let everyone know about Marvelous Monday.
3.) Follow the hostess in the top spot of the linky.
4.) Have fun and follow as many blogs as you would like, leave them a nice comment saying you found them through Marvelous Monday and be nice.
My biggeste Pet Peeve - people treating you like you are below them (especially in a job situation, where they are suppose to be your co workers - not your boss) A boss should not talk to an employee like they are a child and nor should the people you call co-workers.
Sigh, ive had my fair share of being talked to like i was stupid or a child at many of jobs, and one day, it'll come back to them.
You must follow the first three blogs. Heavenly Savings, Giveaway Blogdom, and Congrats to last weeks #27 Food Floozie for being our winner in the drawing for the #3 spot! Leave a comment letting people know you are a follower - and then follow back.
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Good luck to all who enter!
Friday, July 16, 2010
To join in the Friendly Friday celebration, include your link in our list, follow the hostesses in the first 3 spots and then start blog hopping! Visit other blogs on the list and comment to give them some blog love. Then take a minute to follow them through Google Friend Connect - this is a good way to keep up with other blogs, but also lets us show support to each other!
Welcome to Fun Follow Friday hosted by Simply Stacie and My Wee View.
When you visit a blog that you like and want to follow, leave them a comment with your link telling them you are following from the Fun Follow Friday. Of course, we would love for you to follow both hostesses blogs, Simply Stacie and My Wee View, but it isn’t mandatory. If you do follow us, just leave us a comment and we will follow you back.
The main goal is to have fun and follow the blogs that interest you!
Today is a Special Friday Follow! It is Toddler Awesome's Birthday! Stop by, join the hop and wish her a special day!
The RULES to join in Friendly Friday Follow are very simple!
Grab the button above
Add your link to the list below
Visit as many other blogs as you can
Follow the ones you like (and comment on their blog to say that you are following)
Meet new friends and read new blogs :D Feel free to leave me a comment.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
1 - Neutrogena Clinical Day Treatment - 34.99
3 - Peanut Butter Cups - .49 each
1 - Expo Dry Erase Chisel Markers - 1.99
1 - Expo Dry Erase Markers Thin - 1.99
1 - Diet Coke - 1.59
5.00 off Neutrogna Treatment
3 - .25 off Hershey Products
Total OOP 28.28
Submitting for the TMF Neutrogena Clinical - 34.99 (In theory)
I will also be reimbursed 4.22 for the Dry Erase markers from work.
If you'd like to participate in Keepin' Company Thursdays, please follow these guidelines:
* Create a Keepin' Company Thursday post. Please include the Keepin' Company Button in your post.
* Follow the first two blogs, which are the hostesses: Heck of a Bunch and Traci66.
* Follow any of the other blogs you choose to and let them know you found them via Keepin' Company Thursday.
* If you get a follow via Keepin' Company Thursday please follow them back.
* Add your blog name and the URL to your Keepin' Company Post to the link below.
* You can also grab the blog hop code to add to your post if you want the thumbnails to appear in your post.
but i did manage to pick up:
2 - Skintamate Shave gel - .97 each
2- Panteen Hairspray - 97 each
2- Tide Trial - 97 each
2 - Sobe Life Water -1.00 each
2 - Boxes of poptarts - 1.78 each
1 - Wolverine placemat - 0.25 (these were in the dollar bin - where the sign said 1/2 off, but they rang up 75% off)
1 - Plastic Utensil Set - 0.25
2 - 1.00 Skintamate
2 - 1.00 Panteen
2 - 1.00 off Tide
1 - B1G1 Sobe
1 - 1.00/2 Poptart coupons
Total OOP 3.56..
I still have a couple panteen coupons -but tey were out of the hairspray at 3 different targets.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
2. Link up your blog name and URL with our Linky. (You only need to add your info once for it to be seen on all the blog hops)
3. Grab our Welcome Wednesday button and include it in a post about the event on your blog.
4. Go to as many blogs on the MckLinky as you want and Follow them. Be sure to tell them you are from Welcome Wednesday!
5. Be sure to Follow back any followers you have gained from our Welcome Wednesday event!
I have already started looking through their site- trying to figure out what i want to review.
Do i pick out something to review that would benefit my hubby? Or do i pick out something to benefit my son? (There are great educational Childrens toys on the site) Or, do i just take the time and review something that will be mine - all mine (did you see those sleep body pillows? )
What would you pick to review?
Stay tuned to see what i picked ....
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
"I Whore Myself Out for Attention . . . But I Also Accept Pepsi and Chocolate
So participating in these Blog Hops lately may be like holding up a sign on the corner of a street that says, "Please Pay Attention To Me!" but let's be fair, it's better than whoring yourself out for money.............."
Thank you Jia! I Love Blog hops! It is defiantly the best way to find a new blog or as some may become...a new friend!
The grand prize to this sweepstakes is a $1,000 gift card to Bed, Bath & Beyond, a private consultation with certified professional organizer Kathi Burns, and a supply of Space Bag products to organize his or her closets.
Each week a random number will be chosen from the blogs linked and add the random blog to the #5 spot to link to the following week ...
- Follow the 5 hosts, #1 – 5, ( leave us a comment & we will follow you back- only leave a comment if you follow please ).
- Create a blog post about FMBT (you may copy this post if you wish).
- Follow as many blogs as you would like ( Leave a comment so they can follow you back).
- When you receive a comment from a new follower return the favor & follow them back.
***Please link directly to your Follow Me Back Tuesday Post. Links that lead directly to your personal blog hop will not be accepted and will be deleted.***
Monday, July 12, 2010
Tuesday Tag~Along is hosted by Twee Poppets Reviews.
Here's how to play along.
1. Follow the hostess
2. Follow this weeks blog hopper.
3. If you can, please follow the blogs in the three slots before you (e.g., if you're number 20, follow numbers 19, 18, and 17). This is not mandatory, but it will help ensure that everyone who signs up gets a few new followers!
4 .Follow as many other blogs as you want. The more you follow, the more that will follow you back! Be sure to tell them that you're following from Tuesday Tag-Along! You may also want to leave a link to your blog so they can return your follow more easily.
5. When you get a new follower through Tuesday Tag-Along, be sure to follow them back! It's just common courtesy. :)
Trailing Tuesdays are hosted by Familylicious, Nine More Months , and Sugar Pop Ribbons ! What is Trailing Tuesdays you ask? Well, it's a great way to advertise your blog and find new friends not only for your blog but for your Facebook and Twitter pages as well.