Friday, July 30, 2010

Eden Fantasys Review

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Every woman needs something sexy for their bedroom wear! With Eden Fantasys you can have that! Eden Fantasys is an online Adult Store. When trying to find something to spice up the bedroom wear, I scrolled through the catalogs of Eden Fantasys. They have a little bit of something for everyone. The Fetish Femme Babydoll caught my attention. This sheer black babydoll is open front with a little black buckle closure that sits right below the "girls". It looked great on the model - and I hoped it would fit me!

The people at Eden Fantasy ship extremely quick! It actually arrived a day earlier than I thought it would. Luckily I was able to intercept the mail that day, and grabbed my package. I didn't want the hubby to see it until I made sure it fit right. My package was shipped in a plain white box via Priority Mail. They carefully wrapped the lingerie in pink tissue paper and packaged paper around it so the package wouldn't arrive wrinkled.

This babydoll is perfect for a summers night. It is made from Chiffon. Chiffon is a plain-woven sheer fabric, which does have some stretch and a slightly rough feel. It is so lightweight and airy. The Fetish Femme Babydoll hangs perfectly; hugging the girls nicely and flows to hide the hips - and any other mommy pouch that may still be lingering. It does come with a choker - which is cute, but not necessary. The choker ties in the back and features the little buckle on the front - to match the babydoll top. It does come with matching sheer black bikini panties. They also came in the large - but don't worry, if they don't fit you, then you can wear any cute black bottoms (or if you wish a splash of bright pink) to make the outfit complete. The panties that I received didn't fit comfortably on me, so i chose to wear one of my one.

The cut of this babydoll is great. The stitching was flawless on mine. All the seems held together - even after a wash. They do recommend very gentile hand washing for this garment. But, shh.... the hubby washed mine in with the normal wash. He did hang dry it though, so it would have no chance to shrink.

Sizing - there was no discrepancy in sizing for me. I ordered a Large - and it fit perfectly. I am usually a 12/14 in sizing. The Large is rated to be a 10/14 in body size and a C-D cup size. It didn't offer firm cup support, but chiffon is known to stretch.

Overall, I would give this a 5 out of 5 and I am pretty sure my hubby would agree! The only thing that I wish is that the buckle on the front of the chest had 1 extra buckle hole; just to give a little more closure.

** I was given this babydoll to review from Eden Fantasys. This review is 100% my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment