Monday, July 12, 2010

Meet Me On Monday


Here are this weeks questions:
1. What do your normally eat for breakfast?
2. What kind of car do you drive?
3. Have you ever met a famous person(s)?
4. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
5. Which TV Channel do you watch the most?

My answers:
1. What do your normally eat for breakfast?
I usually dont eat breakfast - never can seem to get motivated enough to make something.

2. What kind of car do you drive?
I have a 2008 Pontiac G6.... I love it...

3. Have you ever met a famous person(s)?
I have met a few Sports people - Steve Yzerman, Joey Kocer, Bob Probert (for autographs) and i have sat with Gates Brown and a few other older players at signing sessions (use to do sport card shows when i was a lil younger)

4. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
I like Mint Chocolate CHip

5. Which TV Channel do you watch the most?
I would have to say Sy-Fy.... I love Ghost Hunters ... Next would be the Discovery channel.


3 comments:

  1. My favorite ice cream is Moose Tracks. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy,

    Love your blog. I can definitely relate to the debt situation. And, as for coupons...I am coupon obsessed! I clip em, print them out from the internet, solicit them from companies and get them from my local library (they have a coupon box!)

    Well, I look forward to following your blog and getting to know you each Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for joining the Meet Me on Monday!

    Those are some great answers!

    I'm now following you and would love it if you follow me back!

    Thanks for participating!
    Have a great week!
    Java

    ReplyDelete