Saturday, October 16, 2010

Skin MD Lotion - Review

If you are like me, I cant stand Dry and chapped hands.  Skin MD Has come out with a perfect solution.  They have come out with a Shielding Lotion. A shielding lotion is a new type of lotion that is formulated to duplicate the skin's natural actions to help heal dry, damaged skin. Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion becomes part of the outer layer of skin working to strengthen the skin barrier, keeping the good stuff in and the bad stuff out. Conventional lotions don't utilize the skin's own natural moisturizing oils; instead they cover skin with a greasy layer of artificial moisture.  Also, Skin MD Natural and Skin MD Natural + SPF 15 are manufactured in the United States using 100% solar power, free of animal products and animal testing.

I had the chance to try Skin MD.  This lotion does what it claims to do!  It defiantly kept the moisture to my hand.  This lotion has a Silky Feel to it. I have found that it does not take much to lather up your hands (and arms, and legs...) A little does go a long way!  The first time I went to use this, i put the amount in my hand that i would have if it was normal lotion - Boy that was WAY too much. Overall, this is a great product.

**update.  I made the mistake and took SkinMD to work..I think I lost it to my coworkers for good :D

Skin MD can be found on Facebook and Twitter

**I was given a bottle of Skin MD for review.  I was not compensated financially for this review. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment