Sunday, October 10, 2010

Live Brilliantly - Lense Cleaner - Review

D
Are you tired of having smudgy Finger printed Glasses or Sunglasses?  I know I was.  I tried using the old cloth on the lens and then also steaming it up with your breath and wiping them.  That barely ever fixed them.  Brilliant Lens came up with a solution to that!  They have come up with an Ammonia and Alcohol free cleaner.

I was sent a set of Brilliant Lens Cleaner for review.  This set came complete with 2 small spray bottles of cleaner, an optical microfiber cloth and a small carrying bag.  This cleaner worked great on my sunglasses - which were finger printed by my lil guys hands... The cleaner worked like a charm.  Just a spray on the front, a spray on the back...and voila all clean.  According to Brilliant Lenses, it is also made with SR-8 which is suppose to add a protective barrier to the lenses to resist scratches, and soiling from water, sweat, dust and dirt.


I rate this a 5 star.  They got my glasses cleaner then they have ever been.  Also, according to the package you can use them on your cellphone screens... :D


**I was sent a set the Brilliant Lens Cleaner for review.  I was not financially compensated for this review.  All opinions are 100% my own.





This Product Was a Free Giveaway

2 comments:

  1. very awesome, I'll have to get some of that for my glasses, and my cellphone! :) Thanks for the great review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, check back, i will be posting a giveaway for this product soon!

    ReplyDelete