Thursday, October 7, 2010

BrytonPick- Floss in Seconds Review


Have you ever just finished lunch at work, and go back just to realize that you still have something between your teeth? Dental Floss can be such a pain to carry - Especially for guys! and Tooth picks... Defiantly wood flavored. BrtonPick has come up with the perfect solution. Their Floss In Seconds Pick.  Their pick is shaped like a boomerang with each end of the boomerang shape made from very thin and flexible metal.

BrytonPick has sent me me 2 picks for review. Both my husband and I took one to try out. He hasn't said much about it either way - but he doesn't mind grabbing the good ol floss and flossing his teeth... But my opinion? I love it. I love the fact that i can keep it in the slot with my D.L. and have it where ever I go. I personally hate flossing, but it never fails - When you don't have floss with you, you ALWAYS get something stuck in between your teeth. This Pick is extremely easy to use. It is defiantly best to use a mirror when using - especially when you are new to using the Bryton Pick.


BrytonPick can be found online here

**BrytonPicks has supplied me with the BrytonPick-Floss In Seconds to review.  I was not financially compensated for this review.  All opinions are 100% mine.
This Product Was a Free Giveaway

1 comment: