What Makes Hair Care so Lucrative?
- Is fundamental service in any community and any economic climate.
- Most people choose not to ‘do it themselves’
- Resists technological obsolescence
- Is staffed by professionals – employees are educated, certified and trained
- Has low, non-perishable inventory requirements.
- Cannot be outsourced
- Is about making people look and feel good about themselves.
- $150K net worth minimum
- Some business experience
- Willing to open a Minimum of 3 Units
If you are not wanting to become a Franchise Owner, how about becoming a Hair Stylist?
You can find SuperCuts on Facebook and on Twitter.
*I was not financially compensated for this post.