Sunday, March 4, 2012

Being a Blogger....

Being a Blogger has brought a new light onto life.  Ever since I have started blogging I have met many new people....And learned many things.  I have managed to find a new me in the process.

Being a Blogger - I have a "family" that is ever growing.  They may not be genetically my family - but they are about as close as you can get sometimes.  I've shared many heart to heart stories with Bzzing Mom,  Am able to feel like I am in High School when talking to Woven By Words, and have learned So much from This Mama Loves Her Bargains.  Plus many more! Every one of them I consider a "family"

Being a blogger - I have realized you can not ever judge a book by its cover - or a person by what he/she wears or does.  Being a blogger I have learned who my friends are - and may never meet them face to face.

I wouldnt give up being a "Blogger" for anything.  Yes, sometimes it can get stressful... or overwhelming... but in the end.  It has made me... ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment