Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Stinky Dorm Kit by Fresh Wave Products

Do you have a Room that Just smells? Or does your husband or child have STINKY shoes? If so, then you really need to try Stinky Dorm Kit. The Fresh Wave Stinky Dorm Kit claims that your living space will always receive a passing grade. You can use it anywhere on on anything that needs to be deodorized. I would have to agree.

Fresh Wave sent me the Stinky Dorm Kit for review. This kit came complete with 1 Fresh Wave 16 oz Crystal Gel and 1 Fresh Wave 8oz Spray. At first whiff, the spray has a noticeable smell, but it quickly dissipates. The best I can describe the smell is it reminded me of Vics. I tested this product out on my brothers Room. Couldn't be any better of a place to test it out than a guys room. It did what it claimed to do. With in a few minutes it started smelling less like a typical teenage boys room, and more like a regular bedroom. It worked so good, that my mom has claimed the spray for herself.

You can purchase this kit from Fresh-Wave by going here. Or feel free to try out some of their other products here

I was given this product for review only. This review is 100% my own opinion. I was not paid for this review

6 comments:

  1. sounds like a good product for college students

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need this for my kids rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow interesting. I have not heard of this before. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could def use this for my husband's work boots! Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had not heard of this before...thanks for the review.

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL..you tested it in your brothers room! But I agree - Best place to test it! Great review!

    ReplyDelete