Friday, February 8, 2013

Treat your self to a little Sexy this Valentines Day with EdenFantasys

Eden CafeValentines Day is under a week away... Where has the time gone? I swear it was JUST Christmas.  Oye!  Well, at least it gives me a good reason to do some online shopping. One of my favorite places to shop is at EdenFantasys.  They are my Go-To Source of all things fun and Sexy!

This Valentines day I plan on spending it with my hunny!  And, even if I have to work that day, I want to know that I can come home and slip on a little something and have one Great Night!  I have been looking around the EdenFantasys Site and found a TON of great outfits that I know will catch his eyes!
If anyone knows me well, I LOVE the color purple... and I love an out fit that leaves a LITTLE to the imagination.  Just like the Mesh and Lace Baby Doll Shown above. It is cute, Sexy and is cut perfectly to hide the curves that lil C left behind!

What are some of your favorite gifts for Valentines Day?  Are you one who loves Chocolate and Flowers... or Do you like something a little more Sassy?

Make sure that you check out EdenFantasys for some Great Gift Ideas.  And right now  there is a code for 25% off Site wide.  Just enter   HOT4YOU at check out. This will end at 3pm on February 15th.

*I will receive a gift code in exchange for this post. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

1 comment: