This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Boudreaux's Butt Paste. All opinions are 100% mine.
Has your child ever had a great case of Diaper Rash? And you've tried everything you could think of to cure it, but none of the norms worked? Then you probably haven't tried Boudreaux's Butt Paste. Bourdeaux's Butt Paste has been specifically formulated by a pharmacist with direction from a respected pediatrician to provide effective diaper rash care.
I remember the first time that I heard of Boudreaux's Butt Paste. It was at my co-workers Baby Shower. Boy did he get a laugh out of it. And so did a couple of the non-mothers. Hey sometimes, the items with the craziest names have the best uses!
I have some great facts about this product.
1. Goes on Easily and it is easy to clean off
2. It is available in Convenient sizes - such as: 1oz, 2oz, 3oz and 4oz tubes, & 16oz jars
3. This comes with a Flip top cap (for the tubes)
4. They offer the Handy Travel Size
5. It doesn't have a harsh smell - rather it is quite pleasant.
6. It is a great skin protectant
Boudreaux's Butt Paste has been featured on many shows - such as: Oprah Show, Tonight Show, The Today Show, While you were out. And on TV Stations such as ESPN and magazines such as People magazine.
If you want to try a free sample of this product, visit the Boudreaux's Butt Paste website.